Threesome

Though we are not as close as we used to, my thoughts are always with the both of you.
We all got closer by accident. W, im not sure how we started but eversince the first message during the hols..we got no barriers. I trusted you, and you let me hold to your secrets too. Then you G. You seek me for help and that draw us closer. Somehow we 3 linked. You are already close to W, and our triangle is perfected.

The 2 guys i trust the most. I never mind going out with the 2 of you at any given time to any given place. Even if only just me and any one of you at certain time, I still didnt mind. Others may say things because supposedly a guy and a girl can't only be platonic. But hey, we worked it out didnt we? It was fine between us. We know our place, we know our barriers.

Its funny that we always know how the other person on the end of the line is feeling just by hearing Hello. Or if they are hiding something. And we understand each other. I know your life story, your biggest meltdown and you know mine. We shared a lot.
Thanks for all this while.
Thanks for Pink Panther at SS2.
Thanks for Wendy's at Sunway.
Thanks for a great laugh at Pyramid.
Thanks for the countless phone calls and messages.
Thanks for wasted petrol.
Thanks for the late night mamak session.

And Mantera Beradu in the car,
the teasing, the cursing, the laughters,
the pranks, the advice, the honesty,
the bickering, the trash talking, the sloppy wet tears,
the food on your plate, the effort you make, most of all
Thanks for your time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment