Amuse me

1. Will you ever turn vegan?
Unlikely possible

2. Who is more important to you? friends/boy/girlfriends.
Family. Always is..

3. Have you ever thought of getting married?
Yes I have. Its one of the future plan. But to get to that ada a few things I need to achieve first.

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not enough.

5. How many babies do you want?
Many. Tapi nak jadi milf!

6. What is your goal for this year?
Good result, get something publish. Better me next year.

7. What do you consider as a self accomplishment?
  • Getting above 3.5 CGPA
  • The ability to finish a book in a maximum of 3 days.
  • Not biting my fingernails
  • Not being in debt.
  • Having things work out according to plan.
  • Restraining myself from eating too much. (Which dont happen often)
  • Able to sustain an interest towards something or someone long enough to see it as accomplishment.

8. In your opinion, what are the characteristics of the perfect boy/girlfriend?
(10 characteristics).

  • A practising Muslim
  • Tall and thin
  • Sensible, cool and laidback manner
  • Protective but not controlling
  • Man with a vision and purpose, who works towards it
  • Not a fan of PDA (Public Display of Affection)
  • Not the clingy, jealous type
  • A family man with so much love to give
  • Not broke or stingy with good financial planning
  • Makes me feel comfortable, safe, secure, stable and in need of him
Fussy? Who cares! Read the question. MY opinion of PERFECTION!

9. What feeling do you love most?Adrenaline rushed, de ja vu, and this annoying feeling u get when u recall something but can exactly place a connection of it.

10. What is your bad habit?
Biting my nails.

11. Is there anything you want to tell people who hate you?
Don't hate if you aint me. Nah, that's just cocky. It depends on the reason of the hatred.

12. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Too much I think.

13. What does flying mean to you?
Being free.

14. Who do you love?
The list is endless.

15. Who do you think is hotter?
Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?
Edward Scissorhands. Heh!

16. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Shaira, i never met her but i like what she writes.

17. What would you really like to do right now?
Lying down in the dark with Milly, just talking and talking and talking.

18. What will you become in the next 10 years?
God knows, but accomplishing my goals I hope..

19. How to find the right partner?
Dont try so hard, they come when u least expect them to.

20. What do you want to do for yourself before being tied down?
  • Backpacking trip
  • Splurge on things I don't need
  • Study abroad
  • Experience other culture
  • Establish a career
  • Have a stability of my own. In the sense of income and materials.
My hierachy of needs don't actually agree with Maslow's

1 comment:

  1. eh fah, you know ellysha nur?

    i clicked your sidebar coz curious sapalah got name like me. rupanya si ellysha.

    ReplyDelete