This place needs a lot of dusting! I've been wanting to be back but daily, I seem to prefer to waste my time staring at my phone screen.
Why the sudden decision to blog? I need to find writing mood as I have a 4 page write-up that I need to deliver tomorrow. Article will be about Black Sea tourism. A lot of imagination needed and also good flair in lifestyle writing.
Which sad to say, if soooo rusty on my end.
Anyways, 2015 was a tough year. And 2016 to me is a teacher. I experienced many things and learned so much more about myself. I have 3 years before I turn 30. I will always continue working on myself so this is my reminder to myself.
- To make peace with my decision to stay despite receiving an offer.
- To not be a coward and push through Masters application.
- To make time for the family.
- To stay home more.
- To do my laundry weekly.
- To pray. Do all 5 daily, and solat Dhuha before I leave for work.
- To speak nicely to others especially those I am not fond of - because I know I need a lot of work on this.
- To be emotionally tougher.
- To make amends with people who have hurt me.
- To continue with social media detox.
- To be selective with whom I invest my efforts to.
- To know when to let go.
- To quit bad habits.
- To find the right listener - the one I can depend on.
- To fulfill some expectations.
- To manage finances better.
- To sedekah to and on behalf of Adik more.
- To appreciate those who want to be in my life.
- To wander more and wonder less.
- To be happy.