Here's to you


I realised I haven't talk about you much lately.
Kita pun makin jauh. Separuh sebab kerana I mahu dijarakkan.
Separuh lagi mungkin sebab kenyataan.

Since someone dropped by directly at a posting about you last night, I want to feed an update.
Its a wonder that a person came to Serendipity specifically to that almost 2 month old post about you. Am I suppose to be suspicious about this?

Maybe. But I don't want to think too much about this. Don't want to put hopes up again.

Truth is, I made myself stop thinking about you.
Truth is, I am forcing myself to.
Truth is, I'm not even sure if you have a clue.

Stay the way you are. Kita terlalu sama.
Kita taknak buang masa pada yang tak pasti.
Kita mahu persiapkan diri sebelum mengecapi.
Kita diamkan diri bila ia perihal hati.

Mungkin sekarang bukan masa untuk kita.
Mungkin yang datang untuk kita adalah nanti.
Sampai waktu itu, selagi mampu, aku di sini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment