21 Part Two

The night of convocation! Post grad party themed Red.Black.White. Sadly tak ramai datang. Yang mana ada ni pun dah memadai. We expected 50 people to come, tapinya only half of that je ada kot. Janji korang dah bayar. Payment tu halalkan ye?

Jangan camni for 5 years reunion tau? Menetes kami yang organise tu nanti. I had fun anyways. Seronok jumpa kawan-kawan lama. Tak rapat pun, cuma kenal. Tapi mesra. So that's fun enough for me. Yang penting! Witwicky ada. Didn't expect him to be there. Kalau tahu, I datang lagi awal. Ehehehehehe.


After the party, the bunch of us that came went to Subang. Sambung lepak with Ajis, Arie, Phia, Adly and Ramzi. Sempat meet up Andre and Ken. Sekejap je, because we left to go to Summit. Agenda: Karaoke!





They surprised me with a cake while I was belting out Allure's All Cried Out. Gone satu lagu! Thanks Sayangs! I appreciate it. But I still want a picnic party please! =P

Best weekend of November! Loved everything and everyone that made up the most rocking weekend. 21, good year!

3 comments:

  1. tu ahhhhhhhhh!sakanweh minggu lepas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh, aku perasan handbag ko cantik. dalam gambar di atas. terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete