We all have stories we won't ever tell




Write honestly, but don't hurt others with your words.

I don't know how to do that anymore. Jadi all these pictures are my lame excuses of an expression. Im not the type that express through things that are non-verbal. Like photography, painting, dance, music. That's not me. I need to write what I can't speak. 

But its hard. THIS is hard. For one, I've never actually say it out loud. So how am I suppose to start now? I'm not good at asking for things that I want. Yang paling I nak, yang tu yang paling akan disimpan. Orang yang paling I rindu, yang tu yang paling tak akan diberitahu. I hate rejections. So I almost always keep things to myself and observe. Kemudian overthink.

And I repeat the same process over and over again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment