Back on Crack!

I am done with 3 papers! 2 more to go. Next paper gap seminggu. Wuuu-huuuuu-huuuuuu (I pun tak sure bunyi dia macam mana, but its a happy yelp!). And no, I'm not gonna talk about any of the papers I've had.

I can't remember how I was we were, Geng Gitar Lapok, during exam season. I remember late nights going to the boys' place at Akademi Tingkat 10 or them coming over to Timah to study. Or sometimes its just us girls dalam master bedroom beramai-ramai, atas tilam dikelilingi helaian kertas trying to jam our brains with one whole semester's work. Last minute study, biasalah tu!

My final sem for diploma, I was at Mally G. Memory of studying for exams...hmmm... I'm sure it involves a lot of sleeping. Because I can only remember Ya making a fuss at me saying I sleep too much and don't study enough. Dulu boleh lah buat camtu. Perangai selekeh tapi score jugak. Kat sini? Toksah dok harap!

Habit students kat sini, dengan segementasi dikecilkan kepada student Communication, adalah TIDUR secukupnya selepas habis paper. Sepanjang sem, asal buka FB for sure macam-macam update lah masing-masing tu. Cuba time exam. Sebelum exam dah tentu-tentu senyap je sebab semua try nak pulun last minute study. Esok tu, lepas habis paper pun senyap jugak. Semua ganti tidur.

I? I always find time to sleep. The only thing I will not change during exam season is to make sure I sleep well before my paper. Untuk mengelakkan terlajak tidur pada pagi exam, dan tertidur tak bangun langsung semasa exam.

Okay dah! I need my Weeds now! Interval exam kot! Mestilah ada masa untuk Weeds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment