As usual, entertain me.

1) What is your dream when you were in your childhood?
That 20cent can buy me Bina (Ribena), Pihahat (Pizza Hut) and tuting (puting/pacifier) So comel! Aha!

2) Rainy days or sunny days? Why?
Its Malaysia, we get those everyday all around, nak...kabus lah. Romantis!

3) Which do you like the most? Black or White?
Black, it goes with anything. but then i noticed sometimes i look good in white too.

4) Who would you marry?
hmmm...keanu reeves still available?

5) Where is the place you would like to go most? Why?
Europe, go on a eurotrip. Culture, history, new things to expose myself to.

6) Who are you most afraid of losing?
Family.

7) When you encounter a sad moment, what would you do?
Nangis teruk2, separate myself from the world, duduk senyap2 sorang2, lie on the bed doing nothing. Call someone and pour my heart out.

8 ) What is the one thing you can never tired of?
Lepak dan gelak2 bersama teman-teman.

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him? Or just keep the secret in the heart, observing by yourself?
Ahahahahaha, i dunno if its love but i did confessed. Gila kan? X pernah2 dalam hidup. Tapi once, mmg its a year long crush i kept it to myself.

10) Have you ever been cheated or cheat someone’s love??
Never had that special someone before.

11) Which preferably, text or instant messaging?
Text, my phone is always with me.

12) If you could choose to be a celebrity or model, which and why.
Johnny Depp, damn wonderful character actor, and then he can find myself to marry him. Heh heh heh!

13) What is your ambition?
To own my own gig venue. Its a few years life plan la.

14) Would you rather be someone else at this moment?
Nope. Just me, with more money.

15) If you could have 1 dream come true, what would it be
To own a successful gig venue.

16) What will you do if the world ends tomorrow?
You never know kan? Repent.

17) Who’s your favourite cartoon character?
Characters from JL. Tapi if satu, hmmmm Wolverine.

18) What do you think that is most important in your life?
Family. Religion. Faith.

19)What do you need now?
Money, my exam result!!!

20) If you could choose something to carry along with you to your afterlife, what would it be?
Pahala. Lots of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment