Tanam orang dalam paya bakau

Kami join event ni tahun lalu. Wakil USM. Kena bangun awal pagi bertolak pergi site kat Balik Pulau. But it was so much fun, missing some snooze time was totally worth it. The event, Mangrove Tree Plantation Day was organised by Comm students of KDU Penang.

I didnt update it last year sebab tu musim busy. Early December. I had to handle the participants from USM, so lagi serabut lah kan. And since we were required to be in the mud, I left my camera to the people who didnt went in. Jadi tak banyak gambar, tunggu orang lain upload. Dan sebulan setengah kemudian baru I tengok the pics.

They told us big sized people lagi susah nak tenggelam sebab lebih lebar. And if we're sinking, we ahould sit. Boy was that true or what! I might not be one of those big sized people after all. Sebab lepas beberapa langkah, STUCK! So I sat. And my butt was sucked in further!

I think I duduk situ dekat satu jam. Tengok dan gelakkan orang lain yang panik dan susah payah try nak keluar. Tengok dan terkena mud war. Gelakkan orang nangis sebab lekat and rasa macam ada ular lalu. Hihihihi. It was enjoyable. I guess I susah nak keluar actually sebab I was too comfortable sitting there.

Last-last tak tanam pokok pun. Tanam diri je. And I stripped my pants bila dah dapat keluar from the mud. It was too heavy to drag out. And becoming a burden to me. (I was wearing a pair of tights coz I foresee my pants terlucut in the mud)

Would love to do this again!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment