In the sun we are found to be reflections of the sound, when nobody is around

Come down from the waist of time
Feel so empty when I feel so fine
Starting over we could change this light shadow sober

I've been waiting for far too long
Let's stick together
Coz you're keeping me warm but it's a lonely setting sun

I wait so long now my head is full of pressure
I need time to cure my mind
It's like a loop that lasts forever


I found me. In a form of a man. No, not a boy. Not a guy. A man.
People see him as complicated, I see myself as complex.
We are not both pun actually. Just because we think differently, we take something as a whole dan fikir jauh kedepan sikit, jadi kami adalah complicated.

I tak pernah rasa seseorang tu complicated kalau kita cuba fahami dia. Kalau kita ambik masa untuk kenal dan fahamkan, tiada orang akan jadi pelik atau kompleks. Melainkan orang itu sendiri yang buatkan diri dia jadi complicated sebab taknak fahami diri sendiri.

I've never found me before. I've never seen me on the other side. Sebab selama ni, I nampak I. I kenal diri sendiri, I tahu apa I nak dan I tetapkan kehendak dengan pendirian itu. Kali ni I nampak, pandangan luar terhadap kami yang dianggap pelik dan kompleks. There's too much resemblance in us.
Too much me in him.

We both have been hurt so much that it's hard to want to love anymore, in relationship and friendship.
We both are looking for something permanent that we can hold on too. Not just something for here and now.
We want marriage, no more of this dating, 'in a relationship' term.
I nampak takutnya dia sama macam takut I untuk jatuh. Untuk cuba lagi.
I nampak kuatnya penolakan dia, untuk protect diri.
I nampak nature dia sebagai pemberi, yang akan beri sepenuh hati.
I'm a giver, so is he. The giver always ended up getting hurt the most.




Satu je, I tak tahu kalau dia selfish macam I. I taknak share myself with anyone just yet.
Sebab I belum jumpa orang yang worthy of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment