Kiranya...

I seriously bad mood macam haram today. I am exhausted, I am angry, I am frustrated, I was blur, my mind was clouded, I don't process information well, I langung takde sense of urgency (memang selalunya takde tapi harini melampau takde rasa), Im unprepared, I felt hopeless.

Kiranya harini jangan expect Hani to be productive and friendly lah. Apa-apa message pun pending je. Otak tak translate. Dahlah penat communte from Shah Alam to KL by bus. Ye saya complain sebab I hate buses. Dengan phone takde battery, kene tunggu sampai Sungai Buloh baru boleh charge.

Kiranya the day got lots of glitches which I can't exactly avoid. Including being mad at people around me but I didn't express it to them because the people I see don't deserve my mouthful of spit. Therefore I kept it to myself which results in me being bitter.

It continued on until 1:10am just now. You know what changed? My mood. Finally! I found something to read and de-stress myself. And among the things I read made me smile ear to ear. Takdelah kelakar gila boleh gelak guling-guling, tapi kelakar jugaklah sampai boleh lift up my mood kan?

Kiranya guys can write as corny and as cheesy as girls do when it comes to love. It really did tickle my funny bone. I suka stumble into something at times I don't expect. Macam ni lah baru rasa Serendipity. Elok juga jadi cyberspace stalker ni kadang-kadang. I clicked New Post to bitch out again tadi. About incidents yang boleh diberikan perumpamaan 'bila terhantuk, baru mengadah' akan tetapi my sorrow, bitter mood dah hilang jadi tak perlulah membuka pekung di dada ni kan. Let bygones be bygones. I gave up pun actually.

Kiranya Im saved from dosa menghina, mengutuk dan mengungkit malam ni.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment