Scouting again!

03:20:00

Remember dulu I had to find models for magazine photoshoot because I don't want to do it myself. Eh hello, muka aku masuk magazine, mmg lawak terbaik. 2 days back, Abah texted saying his friend wants me to take part in his photoshoot, I laughed out loud. Tolong cari friends who can be the models, yes I can do that. Myself as the model? Hilarious!

They want 3 photogenic teenage looking girls and maybe 2 boys. I asked around if anyone is interested. Shara definitely wants in (what a surprise). Actually I didnt ask that much, I decided to just bring my external hard drive and show them the photos of my friends. Let them pick and decide. Only then I'll tell them. Can?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. i pun nak gak posing dalam magazine! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah bestnyer!!
    i nak!!!!
    lol!
    congrat bby mwax!

    ReplyDelete

What Brings You Here?