All the Fs I can think off.

So I decided to blog in the office again. Sebab no one is in! Planned to watch Showdown episode semalam or plan my wedding. Motif? Sebab 3 orang cousins kahwin. So teringin gak. Eleh! saja bagi alasan padahal teringin tu selalu ada dah. Banyak bebel? Onto the next agenda!

Friends
I've decided to make time only for those who seek me. I penat lah make effort untuk orang tapi orang macam buat bodoh je. Biar orang pulak buat effort. Kalau nak jumpa, datang. Ajak biar ikhlas. Jangan tunggu dah kena cancel baru nak mencari. I bengang asyik kena jadi planner tiap kali nak keluar lepak or outings. I like impulsive trips. Masuk kereta, jalan. We'll end up mana-mana suka hati je. Let the road lead us. To some of them I'm pulling a Mu _____(insert name here, you all know it)_____. I feel bad, but I need to do it. I'm all negative vibes right now. Don't want to spread it.

So far loving my company. Emon and our weekly makan trips. Waiting for Paden and Jaja to be in KL. Looking forward to see Milly and Nana who finished their degree but not necessarily back for good. Dida and Lya. Ema and our plans yang asyik tak menjadi. Sherry in the list. Erin and Kiwie and the usual spot at Erin's parents' stall. Expecting Kimi sometime next week. Lii Jing who said she'll come down to KL. Or maybe I'm going to Ipoh to see her!

Family
Family is fine. Great even. We have our occasional fever/flu attacking various family members but we all are in good health. My second brother, Abang E got married last weekend. Truckloads of family members came down from Kuantan. Not a good combo with PMS. But surrounded by family is always lovely. Feed Me Weekends still goes on. The gang changes but the main objective is still accomplished!

Next weekend will head back to our White House, Pekan, Pahang for Kak Angelina's wedding. And the other weekend for Abang E's lilac wedding! Tak sabar tengok semua orang melaram! On the Kajang side, news arrived in the form of excitement and a slice of sentap for me. My cousin, can't name who yet, is ready to get hitched! Terkejut. Tak sangka. Gumbira, sedih, segan pun ada! I wish for the best. Yang pasti I'm gonna sebok ikot dia shopping hantaran!

Food
I don't know when it happened but I suspect it started masa berurut sekali tu. Salah urut kot. Then I start burping like crazy all day each day. Especially kalau tak makan. Macam dah masuk angin. Kadang-kadang sampai rasa nak termuntah sebab angin tak keluar. Kadang-kadang memang muntah. Contohnya bila makan lewat, dah masuk angin. Burp beria-ria. And then whatever I eat afterwards will keluar balik where it went it. I'm an involuntary bullimic. Kesian tak? Sedih kot. Duit bazir, makanan pun bazir. Tapi sejak dah cuba memahami sistem penghadaman dan penyahtinjaan badan ni, dah okey sikit. Insya Allah. Risau bulan puasa nanti je.

In the past month I've had good food, occasionally expensive food, and food I've craved. Macaroons from Levain. Beef rasher sandwich and cuppacakes from +wondermilk. Teppayaki. Sandwich from Meatworks. Durian pancake. Breakfast at Tanglin. Breakfast ayam goreng crunchy. Thurkah's Banana leaf rice. Nirwana banana leaf rice. Crabmeat fried rice from Quan's. Dessert from Delicious. Duck rice from Pavilion. Oyster omelette from Pavilion. Carl's Jr. Chilli cheese fries. Nasi daging merah Ulu Klang. Meggi Bandung bapak Erin yang sedap MAX! Mustafa Jones burger, steak and chicken wings. Cheesecakes!

Still craving for Buffalo wings from Chillis. Abah's nasi goreng hijau. Masakan kat Semenyih. I miss eating home cooked food. =( Tak untung mana pun kerja kat Mid Valley.

Fun
Yang ni je I semangat nak cerita.

I plan to go to Singapore after internship. Takde kaki pun takpelah. Aku cari jugak. Dapat sorang cukup. Pegang jangan kasi lepas. And there is another plan yang rasanya Abah mungkin tak bagi Tapi cuba jelah. Cambodia trip with Emon in Feb 2011. Celah mana lah nak kumpul duit tu kan? Lepas internship habis, rasa macam nak bazir duit. Berjalan sini sana pusing Malaysia. Naik bas singgah lah negeri mana-mana yang ada kawan kan? Kat Alor Setar dah ada Ain dengan Abu. Pegi Terengganu boleh melawat Andre. Turun Johor ada Hakim, Aizree, Bam. Atau pulang ke Penang? Rasa nak pergi Ipoh naik kereta api. Teringin!

Dalam masa terdekat ni duit mungkin akan dibazirkan main laser tags with cousins or ex-schoolmates. And Emon and I gonna be doing something adventurous soon! Wait for it! It's gonna be Legendary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment