Moving for the sake of motion

I think i must sworn off guys named Amin.

Why?

Because Z's name is Amin. Witwicky's name is also Amin.

Why?

Because they both gave me false hope when i thought its going to be IT.

Why?

Because it was going on well at first. But it never did happen. Repeatedly. With both Amin.

Why?

Because its never suppose to be them, and yet I fall hard. But its hard to move on.

Why?

Because when Z confessed liking an ex flame, Witwicky took his place.

When Witwicky's flirtatious ways got to my senses, Z took the spot again.

And when Z told me he already introduced his girl to his parents, Witwicky came looking for me again.

Finally, last night when Witwicky's girlfriend declared their relationship, Z eagerly - repeatedly try to seek my attention through conversation.

Why?

Because THAT'S WHY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment