Aunty yang teruk

Im at KOTH's house (my cousin). Nephews just got back from mengaji and was running up and down taking toys out from the room to play downstairs. The neighbour's kids are here also. I paid no attention to them as I was facebook-ing. Standard lah kan.

The boys were screaming, calling names to get attention amongst them. Izat came to me, "Tgk ni water gun lagi besar dari awak, saya nak tembak awak" sambil pulling the trigger. Malas nak layan sangat, so tak pandang pun. "Tengok lah! Awak taknak tengok ke? Sekali je" so I turned and faced the big ass red really cool looking water gun.

Me: Whoa sapa punya ni?
Izzat: Hakim..
Me: Hakim mana?
Izzat looks at me blankly, trying to find a way to answer my question.
Me: (finally recalls who) oohh Hakim, abg awak!

Damn! Baru seminggu setengah puasa. Pukul 4.30 je pun. Lapar sangat sampai x ingat anak saudara sendiri. Jemmmm!! Ramai sangat Hakim!!

1 comment: